Purple Cow Shakes
After a long day, unwind with your child as you sip on a cool shake!
1 cup milk 1 (6 oz.) can frozen grape juice concentrate 2 cups vanilla ice cream ice cream scoop paper cups drinking straws blender measuring cup
What to do:
- Invite your child to help you pour the grape juice concentrate and 1 cup milk into a blender.
- Help him scoop in 2 cups of vanilla ice cream.
- Blend for 20 seconds; pour into cups.
- Sip through straws.
Let's Talk: Ideas to Explore Together.
- How did you make the milkshake purple?
- What other colors could we make our shakes? What ingredients would we use?
While you are having fun together, this activity helps your child develop small muscle skills and pre-math skills.