The right shot can win a basketball game. The object of this game is shoot as many shots as possible in 10 minutes. Practice your basketball shooting during this challenging game.
basketball kitchen timer or watch
What to do:
- If possible, print out these directions. Read them through with your child before you begin.
- With your child, gather everything you'll need.
How to play:
- Let your child be the shooter and you retrieve the ball.
- Ask her to stand 10 feet from the basket.
- You stand near the basket in order to return the basketball to her.
- Set the timer and also keep count of the successful shots.
- Your child starts shooting baskets until she hears the timer ring.
- Now you change positions.
- The player with the most successful shots wins the game.
Let's Talk: Ideas to Explore Together.
What is your favorite part of basketball? Shooting? Dribbling? Stealing the ball?