Getting to 10,000
With this game you will be rolling six dice to score points. Different rolls equate different points. See who will be the first person to score 10,000. Playing this game helps improve math skills.
6 dice paper and pencil point values on this sheet
What to do:
- If possible, print out these directions. Read them through before you begin.
- Gather everything you'll need.
How to play:
- Players take turns rolling the dice trying to score points.
- Place the number of points from each throw on your score sheet.
- The first person to score 10,000 wins.
Ones are worth 50 points each
Fives are worth 100 points each
Three of a kind is worth 100 times the number rolled (4 - 4- 4 = 400 points)
Three of a kind with ones scores 1000 points (1 -1- 1 = 1000)
If you can throw all numbers; one per dice (1-2-3-4-5-6) equals 1500 points
10,000 is a huge number. Playing this game made me realize how much it takes to score 10,000 points. I like to play this game with my brother, we have become pretty quick at it and plan to challenge our mom. (Logan, 14)