You don't need a professional singing voice to share music with your child, just have FUN! Make a book with your child to preserve your favorite family songs.
hole-punched plain white paper pen plastic rings or binder markers
What to do:
- As your child learns new songs, write the words (and the melody in notes if you wish) onto sheets of paper.
- Encourage him to make pictures to go with each song.
- Bind the pages together with plastic rings.
- Invite him to share the book with the rest of the family.
Let's Talk: Ideas to Explore Together.
- What is your favorite song in the book?
- Are there any songs that you want to add to the book? Let's name the songs.
- Let's make up new words to your favorite tune.
While you are having fun together, this activity will help your child develop language skills and social skills.